The Essential SAP eBook Bundle
2 Courses & 18.5 Hours
You save 88%
Learning SAP Analytics Cloud
- Experience level required: All levels
- Length of time users can access this course: Lifetime
12.5 hours content
- Learning SAP Analytics CloudLearning SAP Analytics Cloud
Learning SAP Analytics Cloud
InstructorRiaz Ahmed is an IT professional with more than 25 years of experience in the field. He started his career in the early 1990s as a programmer and has been employed in a wide variety of information technology positions, including analyst programmer, system analyst, project manager, data architect, database designer, and senior database administrator. Currently, he is working as the head of IT for a group of companies. His core areas of interest include web-based development technologies, business intelligence, and databases. Riaz possesses extensive experience in database design and development. He has worked intensively with almost all the major RDBMSs in the market today. During his career, he designed and implemented numerous databases for a wide range of applications, including ERP.
The book starts with the basics of SAP Analytics Cloud (formerly known as SAP BusinessObjects Cloud) and exposes almost every significant feature a beginner needs to master. Packed with illustrations and short, essential, to-the-point descriptions, the book provides a unique learning experience. Your journey of exploration starts with a basic introduction to the SAP Analytics Cloud platform. You will then learn about different segments of the product, such as Models, Stories, Digital Boardroom, and so on. Then, you are introduced to the product's interface: the Home screen, the main menu, and more. Then comes the hands-on aspect of the book, which starts with model creation. Next, you learn how to utilize a model to prepare different types of stories(reports) with the help of charts, tables, Geo Maps, and more. In the final chapters of this book, you will learn about Digital Boardroom, Collaboration, and Administration.
- Access 420 pages & 12.5 hours of content 24/7
- Get a clear understanding of SAP Analytics Cloud platform
- Create data models using different data sources, including Excel & text files
- Present professional analyses using different types of charts, tables, geo maps, & more
- Share completed stories w/ other team members or compile them in SAP Digital Boardroom agendas for presentation to major stakeholders
- Export the results of a story to a PDF file
- Save time by planning, analyzing, predicting, & collaborating in context
- Discover, visualize, plan, & predict in one product as opposed to separate solutions
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming, download for offline access
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
Manage Your SAP Projects with SAP Activate
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.
All reviews are from verified purchasers collected after purchase.
This e book bundle is a great value. I am still going through it but the only inconvenience is that if you want a hard copy, you will have to print the over 600 pages of materials.Mar 25, 2021
Your cart is empty. Continue Shopping!