Who said mastering electronics and programming can't be fun? This kit will teach you about programming a microcontroller board to control physical objects using sensors. Follow the detailed, beginner-friendly instructions to construct your choice of a robot tank or three-wheeled robot car. Then take the skills absorbed in this project and apply them to anything you think up--from a game console to a home alarm system.
- Learn electronics, robotics & Arduino w/ beginner-friendly instructions
- Build a robot tank or a three-wheeled robot car
- Construct a solid machine w/ aluminum extrusion structure
- Easily wire w/ no soldering required
- Study Arduino programming w/ included guides
- Makeblock is an open-source arduino robot building platform with mechanical parts, electronic modules and software